- We have three therapists available for online bookings: Ross Smith (physiotherapist), Emma Leask (physiotherapist) and Emma Jamieson (osteopath). If you cannot see the therapist you want to make a booking with on the online booking system then they may be fully booked at that time. Please contact the clinic on 01595692727 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a different appointment when they are available or to see if there is any way we can fit you in sooner.
- Due to Covid-19 restrictions, we are spacing sessions out to allow sanitisation between patients and also for social distancing. This means our online booking system cannot support bookings for 60 minute or 45 minute sessions. So, if you are a new patient or an existing patient wanting to book a 60 minute initial assessment or 45 minute follow up appointment, please contact us on 01595692727 or email email@example.com. We can usually see you within a week so please do not wait to contact us if you need treatment as soon as possible.
- We are still also offering virtual appointments if you prefer not to come to the clinic or if you are unable to attend. A virtual appointment is run through our patient management software and it is a great way for people in more remote locations to at least get some treatment. In the clinic we have a strong focus on hands on treatment. Clearly we cannot do that with a virtual appointment. However, we can still diagnose problems, give advice and prescribe exercises to help fix things. We offer 30 or 45 minute virtual appointments. If you are a patient who is new to Injury Shetland or if you need a longer apointment because it has been a while since we saw you last, please contact the clinic on 01595692727 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want to book a 30 minute follow up appointment, that should be available on the online booking system.
- We may need to call you to discuss your online booking so that we can make sure you have the most appropriate type of appointment. In some cases, we may also need to alter the time of your booking but we will call to discuss if this is required.
- Concession prices have not been applied to online booking system but will be applied if necessary at your appointment. People in full time education are currently offered a discounted rate.
- If your treatment is covered by Bupa, please only book an appointment with Ross Smith or Emma Leask.
- If you are unable to attend the appointment - or if you have made a mistake with your online booking - please call us in plenty of time so that we can get someone else booked in instead.
Click here to book online